Erika loves to share her expertise with all kinds of audiences at live events, webinars, meetups, company offsites, and more.
In addition, our team has partnered with clients to design engaging virtual and in-person presentations on newsworthy and skill-building topics such as social media best practices, how to develop a consistent brand voice, the essentials of community building, and myriad other marketing and thought leadership topics.
Erika Heald’s Recent Speaking Engagements
Erika has spoken with audiences spanning from intimate groups of 20 to packed rooms of 500+, in a range of in-person and virtual settings.
Here are just a few of Erika’s past speaking engagements, with links to a replay or description when possible:
- Marketing Profs B2B Forum:
- The Unexpected Opportunity of the Blind Case Study (2022, pre-recorded with a live watch party)
- B2B Customer Case Study Programs that Put the Customer’s Voice at the Center (2021, pre-recorded with a live watch party)
- Content Marketing World:
- How to Conduct a Social Media Audit That Helps Your Community Thrive (2021, live)
- Social Media in the Workplace (2021, live video stream)
- Content Marketing for Marketing Agencies: Make Your Services Sing (2020, pre-recorded)
- Community Rx: Proper Care and Feeding (2019, live)
- Why You Need Social Media Guidelines (2018, live)
- Content Meetup:
- Why So many B2B Case Studies are Boring and How to Fix It (2022, live video stream)
- DesignHill: Branding During The New Normal: How Brands Should Adapt Going Forward (2020, live video panel)
- Translating CX Value into the C-Suite’s Language (2022, live webinar)
- Employee Experience: Taking a Page from the Customer Experience Playbook (2019, live webinar)
- 2019 State of the Customer Journey (2019, live webinar)
- Silicon Valley Bank:
- Effective Digital Communications (2019, live virtual offsite session)
- HR.com & HR Marketing Institute:
What People Are Saying About Erika’s Sessions
Erika is a skilled marketing industry speaker who has been applauded for her ability to distill complex topics into simple and clear presentations. People often leave Erika’s sessions with a notebook full of new ideas and immediate steps they can take to improve the success of their work.
But don’t just take our word for it—here is what attendees have actually said about Erika’s sessions:
- “The perfect presentation. This session had a balance of strategy, takeaway tools (voice chart), examples from a variety of industries, both B2B and B2C, and anecdotes on managing conflicting points of view back at work. Finally, actionable takeaways I haven’t already heard or read over the years. This preso will justify the budget for this conference.”
- “Great presentation. She sorted out a potentially complicated topic in a very simple way. The presentation was detailed and actionable. Excellent!”
- “Really enjoyed the content of this session and it was presented really well. People asked intelligent questions and Erika gave thoughtful and practical answers.”
- “Very good. Content of presentation was relevant and fulfilled the promise of the description. I found it quite useful and will be able to put the material into practice.”
Speaking Services That Delight Audiences
Erika is available for a range of speaking services for events, conferences, webinars, or other gatherings that your team has in mind. Specifically, she is available for:
- Webinar or virtual event hosting and presentations
- Presentation development and design
- Live and virtual conference track hosting and session presentations
- Panel conversation moderation and participation
- Executive presentation development and coaching
If you’d like to book Erika as a speaker for your next company event, conference, or meet-up, please get in touch!