A large part of professional success comes from a curiosity to learn more and a resilience to constantly adapt to the ever-changing landscape of our tech tools.
Whether you’re working in-house and needing further training than your company offers, or you’re a solopreneur needing resources to stay on top of your game, there is a well of great blogs and resources online to keep content marketers and PR pros in the know.
These 13 websites come highly recommended by our #ContentChat community. Check them out for yourself, and comment below if you have others you’d add.
- The social media management platform creates a plethora of unique articles that highlight great case studies, market research (including analysis of proprietary data) and how-tos. The company also hosts weekly webinars to teach you how to get most out of the platform.
- BuzzSumo’s content has a heavy focus on data and using it to help you reach your audiences more effectively. This includes branded reports that you can only find on the site.
- Content Marketing Institute
- It’s no surprise Content Marketing Institute has more than a quarter million followers on Twitter. The content marketing powerhouse hosts the annual Content Marketing World, and it keeps pros up-to-date on the latest and greatest of all things content on its site.
- This blog taps a series of experts to weigh in on everything from the role of content in sales enablement to what people really feel about working for brands.
- Hootsuite hosts a range of simple list/tip style articles that are incredibly helpful to learn something new from in each post. You can even filter by topic, network or resource type to only view articles that are pertinent to what you need.
- HubSpot hosts a blend of tech news and how-tos filled with great case studies and easy-to-follow steps for topics most pertinent to your business.
- Kissmetrics/Neil Patel
- The Kissmetrics blog, which Neil Patel bought in January 2017, was full of great resources and tips for marketers and PR pros. Many of the posts now live on Neil’s site, where he regularly adds additional content, including podcasts and in-depth articles.
- Articles, courses, reports, podcasts, and video tutorials, if you name it, MarketingProfs probably has it. The site has produced tens of thousands of marketing resources and has a great search function to help you find just the right content you need. Topics range from ABM, branding, demand gen, social media, public relations, and more.
- PR and marketing pros alike can learn something new from Meltwater’s blog, which often displays best-in-class examples of campaigns, as well as insights on how the latest technology like AI is shaping the communications landscape. Did we mention that #ContentChat’s Erika Heald (@SFErika) and Michelle Garrett (@PRisUS) are regular contributors?
- Orbit Media
- Orbit Media shares practical tips for content marketing professionals, as well as a focus on analytics and web design (a unique aspect compared to many of the other blogs on this list).
- Social Media Examiner
- If your company is heavily invested in social, you don’t want to miss out on Social Media Examiner’s content. The site keeps you in the know on all the updates in the rapidly evolving social media landscape, with marketing guides for each of the major platforms.
- Sprout Social
- Sprout offers a range of deep listening and analytics, social management, customer care and advocacy solutions for businesses of all sizes, and its blog details everything from trends changing the industry to deep-dive how-tos for crucial topics like how to set up your content plan.
- TrackMaven puts it best in its own blog header: “everything you need to drive results, empower your team, and keep up with the latest marketing technology news.” The blog hosts everything from answers to marketing challenges, crucial skills for C-suite marketers, and the top tools to keep you ahead of the competition.
Leave a Reply