In this part-time contract position, I acted as the Chief Content Officer for the award-winning PR blog Spin Sucks and Arment Dietrich. I drafted blog posts, e-books, online courses, presentations, and other content marketing materials. I also managed the guest-blogging program, including recruiting micro-influencers as contributors.
Here are some of the posts I authored:
- Are You Contributing to Fake News?
- The Big Question: One Thing You Wish You Knew When Starting Out in PR
- How to Find Your Dream Job
- People Love Your Brand, So Why Are Your Testimonials Terrible?
- Eleven Ways to Rock Your Twitter Chat Guest Slot
- Content Marketing: Four Changes for 2017
- Why Every Organization Needs a Content Style Guide
- How Lazy Content Curation Is Ruining Your Influencer Relationships
- Avoid These Common Mistakes In Twitter Chats
- Seven Elements of a LinkedIn Audit to Improve Brand Consistency
- Consider Influencer Relations to Amplify Your Next Product Launch Spin Sucks