Welcome to #ContentChat
#ContentChat is a weekly Twitter chat that brings together content creators and content marketers to share their challenges and best practices for solving them.
I took over hosting duties from Lucy Rendler-Kaplan on June 13, 2016. The chat was started by Jenise Stout Fryatt of Smarter Shift. Jenise built up the chat community over three years before handing it off to Lucy. The chat is held Mondays at 12 noon Pacific/ 3:00 p.m. Eastern. Note we do take off major U.S. holidays so our regular community members don’t miss out on the conversation.
The chat is held Mondays at 12 noon Pacific/ 3:00 p.m. Eastern, and covers a set of prepared questions plus questions that come up during the chat. Note that we do take off major U.S. holidays so our regular community members don’t miss out on the conversation.
To get a feel for what a typical chat is like, check out these popular chat recaps:
- 3/27/17 Content Chat Recap: Building an Engaged Brand Community with Sarah Nagle
- 3/20/17 Content Chat Recap: Building a Global Content Marketing Team with Pam Didner on global content marketing
- 3/13/17 Content Chat Recap: How Artificial Intelligence Will Affect Your Content Marketing with Pawan Deshpande
- 2/6/17 Content Chat Recap: How to Land an Awesome Content or Community Management Job with Ken Gordon
- 1/30/17 Content Chat Recap: How to Collaborate with Influencers So Your Next Event is a Raging Success with Nicole Rodrigues
- 12/5 2016 Content Planning for Solopreneurs and SMBs with Berrak Sarikaya
- 11/28/16 Content Chat Recap: Taking a Data-driven Approach to Your Content Planning Process with Allen Gannett
- 10/31/16 Content Chat Recap: Removing the Fear From Community Crowdsourced Content with Brandie McCallum
- 10/24/16 Content Chat Recap: “I’m a Marketer, Not a Lawyer!” Avoiding Common Content Pitfalls with Kerry O’Shea Gorgone
- 10/17/16 Content Chat Recap: Building Your Audience with Influencer Content with Tatiana Beale and Jordan Feise
- 10/10/16 Content Chat Recap: Buyer Personas + Journey Maps: B2B Marketing Gets Personal with Ardath Albee
- 10/3/16 Content Chat Recap: Slow Marketing: How to Deliver Faster Results by Slowing Down with Ann Handley
- 9/12/16 Content Chat Recap: How Content Can Boost Your SEO with Andy Crestodina
- 8/22/16 Content Chat Recap: How to Create Account Based Marketing Content That Drives Revenue Growth with Matt Benati
- 8/1/16 Content Chat Recap: Using Content Inc. approach for your start-up or small business with Joe Pulizzi
- 6/27/16 Content Chat Recap: Creating a Writing Process That Works with Anne Janzer
- 6/20/16 Content Chat Recap: Editorial Calendars and Content Workflow Best Practices hosted by Erika Heald
For the entire chat archive, head over to the #ContentChat blog post archive. I post a recap every week to round-up the best conversations our community has on the topic.
Join in on the #ContentChat Fun!
Do you have a topic suggestion for an upcoming #ContentChat? Or would you like to be a guest on a future chat? Reach out to me on twitter @sferika, or email me at erika[at]erikaheald[DOT]com.
To keep the conversation going between chats, follow the #ContentChat Facebook page.
Hope to see you at the next chat!