I've spent my career using content to drive business results. As a San Francisco-based content marketing and social media consultant, I focus on helping enterprise technology start-ups define their content marketing strategy and supporting processes to drive lead generation and customer loyalty.
I'm currently Chief Content Officer for Spin Sucks and Arment Dietrich.
I've applied my 15+ years content marketing and community-building experience in B-to-B and B-to-C environments for organizations that have included Charles Schwab, UnitedHealth Group, The Northern California Human Resources Association, Achievers, Anaplan, Redbooth, SmartRecruiters, DNN, Highwire PR, and The San Francisco Bay Guardian. See my LinkedIn profile for details and examples of my work with these organizations.
Get in touch!
I am still accepting a small number of consulting clients, and am also interested in content collaboration opportunities, chatting on content marketing and social media podcasts, and public speaking opportunities. Contact me at:
- Email me at erika[AT]erikaheald[DOT]com
- See my LinkedIn profile for additional details on my professional experience and recommendations of my work
- Follow me on twitter @sferika
Where else to find me
- I host #ContentChat every Monday at noon Pacific/3 p.m. Eastern
- I write regularly for Spin Sucks
- On pinterest I'm misserikasf
- I share photos on instagram at misserikasf
- I blog about career and leadership topics at citygirlcareer.com
- I blog about gluten-free baking and low-FODMAP cooking at Erika's Gluten-free Kitchen
- I blog about travel and other lifestyle topics at furlinedteacup.com
- I blog about online gaming topics (mostly World of Warcraft) at Bible of Dreams
- I used to blog about Bioware's MMO Star Wars: the Old Republic on my blog Inquisitors Roadhouse, and was a co-host of the TORreporter podcast on that same topic
- Included on Skyword's 25 Enterprise Software Content Marketers to Watch on the West Coast list
- #36 on Onalytica's Content Marketing Landscape 2015 - Top 100 Brands and Influencers list
- Invited to be a special guest on the Why I Social and B2B Marketing Leaders podcasts