I’ve spent my career using content to drive business results. As a San Francisco-based content marketing and social media consultant, I focus on helping technology and specialty food start-ups define their content marketing strategy and supporting processes to drive lead generation and customer loyalty.
I’ve applied my 15+ years content marketing and community-building experience in B-to-B and B-to-C environments for organizations that have included Charles Schwab, UnitedHealth Group, The Northern California Human Resources Association, Achievers, Anaplan, Redbooth, SmartRecruiters, DNN, Highwire PR, Spin Sucks, SF Station, Flavorpill, and The San Francisco Bay Guardian. See my LinkedIn profile for details and examples of my work with these organizations.
Work with me
I am accepting a small number of consulting clients, and am also interested in content collaboration opportunities, chatting on content marketing and social media podcasts, and public speaking opportunities. Check out some examples of my typical consulting projects, then get in touch:
- Email me at erika[AT]erikaheald[DOT]com
- See my LinkedIn profile for additional details on my professional experience and recommendations of my work
- Follow me on twitter @sferika
Where else to find me
- I host #ContentChat Mondays at noon Pacific/3 p.m. Eastern
- I write regularly for Spin Sucks and Meltwater
- Pinterest at misserikasf
- Instagram at misserikasf
- citygirlcareer.com where I blog about career development topics
- Erika’s Gluten-free Kitchen where I blog about gluten-free baking and low-FODMAP cooking